|Created by||Siddharth Malhotra|
|Screenplay by||Anantika Sahir|
|Story by||Sameer Arora|
|Directed by||Abhijit Das |
|Creative director(s)||Anindita Sinha|
|Music by||Raju Singh|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||24|
|Producer(s)||Prem Krishen Malhotra |
|Running time||Approx. 41 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Cinevistaas Limited|
|Original release||21 February –|
13 June 2015
The show portrays the journey of Dr. Alia, Dr. Malavika and Dr. Ishaan at Lifebeat Hospital and their quest for medical excellence with their different values and ethics and also how they take Lifebeat to greater heights.
Dr. Alia Akhtar(Abigail Jain), a Cardiologist, joins Lifebeat Hospital at Mumbai. She finds herself at odds with Dr.Malvika Seth (Sara Khan), a Neuro Surgeon , due to their differences in the methods of treatment. Dr. Alia believes in listening to the heart while Dr. Malvika believes in listening to the brain. Due to their differences and Alia's 'listen-to-the-heart approach', she gets into trouble everytime. Enter Dr. Ishaan Srinivas (Kiran Srinivas), a Psychiatrist, who befriends Alia and helps her out in every situations. Alia reveals to Ishaan that she is in search of her missing father, Major Akhtar for the past 5 years.lshaan consoles Alia and promises her to stay with her always. Alia on knowing that Ishaan and Malvika broke up few months ago, but still love each other, decides to help them patch up. But Alia falls in love with Ishaan and decides to confess her feelings. By that time Ishaan and Malvika patch up leaving Alia heartbroken after which Alia starts avoiding Ishaan to give them space. Dr.Veer,(Kushaal Punjabi) an ex-army doctor who has worked with Alia's father, also joins the hospital. Veer's interference in hospital matters and his straight forward and tough approach in treating patients irks Alia, Malvika and Ishaan. Alia and Ishaan end up exposing an illegal organ trafficking racket in Lifebeat Hospital that leads to the expulsion of Dr. Sinha from the hospital. Alia and Veer bond as she learns about her father from Veer. Ishaan and Alia solves the issues between them but Alia decides to stay away from Ishaan as she overhears Malvika's demand before Ishaan to choose between his friend (Alia) and his girlfriend(Malvika). Ishaan gets jealous on Veer's close approach with Alia. He starts missing Alia which creates problems between him and Malvika. Ishaan then realizes that he is actually in love with Alia and confesses his feelings to her. At the same time,Veer falls in love with Alia and confesses his feelings to her. Malvika's estranged father Dr. Bedi takes over the reins at Lifebeat Hospital. Alia recognizes him as the doctor who once saved her father's life. On her insistence, Malvika and her father patch up their differences and this leads to Malvika beginning to trust Alia. Alia, who is a fan of Dr. Bedi, sacrifices her love for Ishaan and accepts Veer's proposal in front of everyone in the hospital which shocks Ishaan. Ishaan learns about Alia's feelings for him from Dr. Sahil, younger brother of Alia's best friend. Alia, Veer, Ishaan, and Malavika go on a double date where Ishaan begs Alia to break up with Veer and listen to her heart while Alia rejects him saying that they would be cheating on Malvika and Veer. Malvika overhears this conversation and slaps Alia in front of everyone. With the help of Ishaan, Alia discovers that her father went missing because of Veer, which leaves Alia shattered and she meets with an accident. Ishaan realises Veer's love for Alia as he brought Alia back to life when her condition became critical. Malvika realises her mistakes and let Ishaan and Alia unite. Ishaan suggests Alia to accept Veer's love and decides to leave to London. Alia plays a prank on Ishaan with the help of Veer and Malvika so that he doesn't leave to London and confesses her love to Ishaan. Ishaan and Alia realise that they are meant to be together and unites.
- Abigail Jain as Dr. Alia Akhter
- Sara Khan as Dr. Malvika Seth
- Kiran Srinivas as Dr. Ishaan Srinivas
- Kushal Punjabi as Dr. Veer Asthana
- Vidya Sinha as Nurse Mariam
- Rio Kapadia as Dr. Bedi
- Mihir Mishra as Dr. Sinha
- Dishank Arora as Managing Director K.D.
- Vicky Arora as Mak
- Kamalika Guha Thakurta as Vandita Srinivas
- Amit Behl as Col. Shadab Akhter
- harshit mahajan as kush singh
- "Breaking new ground". The Asian Age. 9 May 2015.
- "Serial Episode On | Times Of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 20 May 2015.
- "Zindagi wins, Abigail Pande to portray role of a doctor | Disney India". Corporate.disney.in. 16 January 2015. Retrieved 20 May 2015.
- "Television actors at the launch of new serial Zindagi Wins at Bindass channel". Newswala.com. Retrieved 20 May 2015.
- "V-Day plans of TV's hottest singles". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 13 February 2015. Retrieved 20 May 2015.
- "Grey shades of small screen hotties". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 13 March 2015. Retrieved 20 May 2015.
- "Sara Khan breaks hearts in 'Zindagi Wins'". Afternoondc.in. 5 March 2015. Retrieved 20 May 2015.
- "Zindagi Wins new show on Bindass TV starring Mihir, Kiran, Abigail starts 21st February 2015 – First Look". TellyReview.coms. Retrieved 20 May 2015.
- T (8 April 2015). "Kushal Punjabi to turn soldier in a TV show". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 20 May 2015.
- Shruti Jambhekar (22 April 2015). "Kushal Punjabi to act as a catalyst in the relationship of Dr Alia and Dr Ishaan". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 22 May 2015.
- "After Amit Behl…Rio Kapadia to enter Bindass' Zindagi Wins". Tellychakkar.com. 7 May 2015. Retrieved 20 May 2015.
- "When Sara Khan couldn't stop laughing". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 12 May 2015. Retrieved 20 May 2015.
- "Kamalika Guha to be seen in 'Zindagi Wins' | Zee News". Zeenews.india.com. 2 April 2015. Retrieved 20 May 2015.