Zee Media is an Indian news media company. It owns 14 news channels across 6 languages with a viewership of 220 million people. It includes national news channel Zee News and newspaper Daily News and Analysis. Its online properties include zeenews.com and dailynewsandanalysis.com.
|Traded as||BSE: 532794|
|Brands||Zee News, Zee Business, Daily News and Analysis|
|Footnotes / references|
ZMCL currently includes total 14 television channels. The Network comprises three national channels, one international channel and ten regional news channels.
Channels operated by Zee Media Corporation Limited (ZMCL)
- Zee News (Hindi)
- Zee Hindustan (Hindi)
- WION (English)
- Zee Business (Hindi)
- Zee Punjab Haryana Himachal (Punjabi)
- Zee 24 Kalak (Gujarati)
- Zee 24 Taas (Marathi)
- Zee 24 Ghanta (Bengali)
- Zee Odisha (Odia)
- Zee Bihar Jharkhand (Hindi)
- Zee Madhya Pradesh Chhattisgarh (Hindi)
- Zee Uttar Pradesh Uttarakhand (Hindi)
- Zee Rajasthan (Hindi)
- Zee Salaam (Urdu)
- "Zee Media Corporation stock price". Retrieved 16 July 2017.
- "National Stock Exchange official Statistics". Retrieved 16 July 2017.
- "About Zee Media Corporation Limited, ZMCL, Essel Group India". www.zeemedia.in.
14 News Channels - 6 different languages - 220+ million viewers
- "Zee media corporation limited". Retrieved 16 July 2017.