|Born||16 January 1985|
|Curling club||Karuizawa CC, |
|6 (2009, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)|
|9 (2007, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)|
In 2008, by finishing 2nd at the Pacific Curling Championships he and his team qualified for the 2009 World Men's Curling Championships, finishing 10th overall. Since then, he has skipped Japan at the 2013 (11th place), 2014 (5th), 2015 (6th), 2016 (4th) and 2017 (7th) World Championships. In total, he has played in 9 Pacific-Asia Curling Championships (as of 2017), with his best finish coming at the 2016 Pacific-Asia Curling Championships where he captured gold.
Morozumi skipped the Japanese team which also included Tetsuro Shimizu, Tsuyoshi Yamaguchi, Kosuke Morozumi and Kohsuke Hirata at the 2018 Winter Olympics. There, he led his team to a 4-5 record, in 8th place overall.
Grand Slam record
|F||Lost in Final|
|SF||Lost in Semifinal|
|QF||Lost in Quarterfinals|
|R16||Lost in the round of 16|
|Q||Did not advance to playoffs|
|T2||Played in Tier 2 event|
|DNP||Did not participate in event|
|N/A||Not a Grand Slam event that season|
- "Karuizawa Town Guidebook 95th Anniversary Commemorative Edition" (PDF). Karuizawa Town. 2018-08-09. Retrieved 2019-05-29.
- "Sherrard shines at junior curling worlds". CBC Sports. 2004-03-24. Retrieved 3 January 2010.
- "両角 友佑 (カーリング) - 平昌オリンピック2018" [Yusuke Morozumi (Curling) - Pyeongchang Olympic 2018]. Japanese Olympic Committee (in Japanese). 2018-02-09. Retrieved 2019-05-22.
- "Torino Winter Universiade 2007. Result Book: Curling" (PDF). FISU. 2007-01-18. Retrieved 2019-08-30.
- "カーリング男子「TM軽井沢」が発足" [Men's Curling, "TM Karuizawa" is Launched]. Kawuizawa web (in Japanese). Karuizawa Newspaper, Inc. 2019-05-24. Retrieved 2019-05-29.