Yusuke Kizu (born 2 December 1995) is a Japanese rugby union player who generally plays as a prop represents Japan internationally and plays for Toyota Verblitz in the Japanese Top League. He was included in the Japanese squad for the 2019 Rugby World Cup which was held in Japan for the first time and for the first time in Asia.
|Date of birth||2 December 1995|
|Place of birth||Oita Prefecture, Japan|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||113 kg (17 st 11 lb; 249 lb)|
|Rugby union career|
He made his club debut for Toyota Verblitz in 2018. Yusuke made his international debut for Japan against Fiji on 27 July 2019 at the 2019 World Rugby Pacific Nations Cup round match where Japan defeated Fiji 34-21 and later Japan went onto win the tournament for the third time.
- "Yusuke Kizu". ESPN scrum. Retrieved 2019-09-08.
- "Yusuke Kizu". www.ultimaterugby.com. Retrieved 2019-09-08.
- "Japan Training Squad for Rugby World Cup 2019". rugby-japan.jp. Japan Rugby Football Union. 15 August 2019. Retrieved 2019-09-08.
- "Thompson set for fourth Rugby World Cup". rugbyworldcup.com. Rugby World Cup. 29 August 2019. Retrieved 2019-09-08.
- "Hosts Japan Name Rugby World Cup Squad". www.ultimaterugby.com. Retrieved 2019-09-08.
- "Japan v Fiji". ESPN scrum. Retrieved 2019-09-08.