Yuny railway station
|Commuter service passenger station|
|Line(s)||Small October railway|
|Connections||Historical Ozerki line|
Distances in kilometers|
It was constructed by the Joint-stock company of the Primorskaya St.-Peterburg-Sestroretsk railway and was opened as part of the Ozerki line on July 23, 1893 under the name Grafskiy Pavilion (in translation - Count pavilion).
In 1948, the narrow-gauge Small October railway was created here. In 1955, platforms were constructed and the station received the name Yuny.
Landmarks near to Yuny station
- Chepurin, Sergey; Arkady Nikolayenko (May 2007). "Sestroretsk and Primorskaya railways(Сестрорецкая и Приморская железные дороги)" (in Russian). terijoki.spb.ru/trk_about.php3. Retrieved 2009-02-21.
- "Skatchki platform (Платформа "Скачки")". Kvartalny nadziratel (in Russian). Saint Peterburg: Spb sobaka ru (45).
- Maximilian Voloshin, Maximilian. Opening materials (Материалы вскрытия) (in Russian). Retrieved 2009-03-03.