Yuntai Mountain (Henan)
The Yuntai Mountain (Chinese: 云台山; pinyin: Yúntāi Shān) is situated in Xiuwu County, Jiaozuo, Henan Province of People's Republic of China. The Yuntai Geo Park scenic area is classified as a AAAAA scenic area by the China National Tourism Administration.
|Elevation||1,308 m (4,291 ft)|
|Parent peak||Peculiar Peak|
|Parent range||Taihang Mountains|
Situated within Yuntai Geo park, with a fall of 314 metres (1,030 ft), Yuntai waterfall is claimed as the tallest waterfall in China.
- "AAAAA Scenic Areas". China National Tourism Administration. 16 November 2008. Archived from the original on April 4, 2014. Retrieved 9 April 2011.
- "Mount Yuntai". Asia Traveller. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- "Yuntai Skyscraper Waterfall". Amazing Henan. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- "Terror at 3,500 feet as glass walkway in China cracks". USA TODAY. Retrieved 2018-05-24.
- "Glass tourist walkway cracks in China". Retrieved 2018-05-24.
- "500". The Telegraph. Retrieved 2018-05-24.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 云台山.|