Yukon Gold (film)
Yukon Gold is a 1952 American western film directed by Frank McDonald and starring Kirby Grant, Martha Hyer and Harry Lauter. The film was part of the series of ten films featuring Kirby Grant as a Canadian Mountie.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Frank McDonald|
|Produced by||William F. Broidy|
|Written by||James Oliver Curwood (novel) |
|Starring||Kirby Grant |
Philip Van Zandt
|Music by||Edward J. Kay|
|Cinematography||John J. Martin|
|Edited by||Ace Herman|
|Distributed by||Monogram Pictures|
|August 31, 1952|
- Kirby Grant as RCMP Corporal Rod Webb
- Martha Hyer as Marie Briand
- Harry Lauter as Ace Morgan
- Philip Van Zandt as Clint McClay
- Frances Charles as Nan Duval, Saloon Owner
- Mauritz Hugo as Jud Powers
- James Parnell as Renault
- Sam Flint as Boat Captain
- Roy Gordon as Inspector
- Hal Gerard as Sam
- I. Stanford Jolley as Charlie
- Ward Blackburn as Henchman
- Chinook as Chinook, Webb's Dog
- Lentz III, Harris M. (2015). Obituaries in the Performing Arts, 2014. McFarland. p. 168. ISBN 9781476619613. Retrieved 17 June 2019.
- Matheson, Sue; Butler, John (2012). The Fictional North: Ten Discussions of Stereotypes and Icons Above the 53rd Parallel. Cambridge Scholars Publishing. p. 85. ISBN 9781443838320. Retrieved 17 June 2019.
- Drew p.225
- Drew, Bernard. Motion Picture Series and Sequels: A Reference Guide. Routledge, 2013.