Young and Wild (1958 film)
Young and Wild is a 1958 American crime film directed by William Witney and written by Arthur T. Horman. The film stars Gene Evans, Scott Marlowe, Carolyn Kearney, Robert Arthur, Weston Gavin and Tom Gilson. The film was released on April 24, 1958, by Republic Pictures.
|Young and Wild|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||William Witney|
|Produced by||Sidney Picker|
|Screenplay by||Arthur T. Horman|
|Cinematography||Jack A. Marta|
|Edited by||Joseph Harrison|
Esla Pictures Inc.
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
- Gene Evans as Det. Sgt. Fred Janusz
- Scott Marlowe as Richard Edward 'Rick' Braden
- Carolyn Kearney as Valerie Whitman
- Robert Arthur as Jerry Coltrin
- Weston Gavin as 'Allie' Allison
- Tom Gilson as Bruce 'Beejay' Phillips
- Ken Lynch as David Whitman
- Emlen Davies as Mrs. Whitman
- Morris Ankrum as Police Capt. Egan
- Wendell Holmes as Lewis J. Christopher
- John Zaremba as Sgt. Larsen
- Sandra Brennan. "Young and Wild (1958) - William Witney | Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related". AllMovie. Retrieved 2015-12-06.
- "Young and Wild (1958) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-12-06.
- "Young and Wild". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-12-06.