Young Bride is a 1932 American pre-Code drama film directed by William A. Seiter and written by Garrett Fort, Ralph Murphy and Jane Murfin. The film stars Helen Twelvetrees, Eric Linden, Arline Judge, Roscoe Ates and Polly Walters. The film was released on April 8, 1932, by RKO Pictures.
|Directed by||William A. Seiter|
|Produced by||Harry Joe Brown|
|Screenplay by||Garrett Fort|
|Based on||Love Starved|
by Hugh Stanislaus Stange
|Music by||Max Steiner|
|Cinematography||Arthur C. Miller|
|Edited by||Joseph Kane|
|Distributed by||RKO Pictures|
- Helen Twelvetrees as Allie Smith Riggs
- Eric Linden as Charlie Riggs
- Arline Judge as Maisie
- Roscoe Ates as Mike, the Pool Room Bartender
- Blanche Friderici as Miss Margaret Gordon, the Librarian
- Cliff Edwards as Pete
- Edwin Maxwell as The Doctor
- Phyllis Crane as The Taxi Dancer
- Edmund Breese as Mr. C. B. Chadwick, the Broker
- "Young Bride (1932) - Overview". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved September 9, 2014.
- "Movie Review - Young Bride - Veneer". Retrieved September 9, 2014.
- "Young Bride Trailer, Reviews and Schedule for Young Bride". TV Guide. Retrieved September 9, 2014.