Youcca Troubetzkoy (Russian: Ю́рий Никола́евич Трубецко́й; December 12, 1905 – April 22, 1992), also credited as Youcca Troubetzkov and Nicolas Barclay, was a French-American actor.
|Born||December 12, 1905|
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Died||April 22, 1992 86) (aged|
Palm Beach, Florida, U.S.
|Other names||Youcca Troubetzkov|
He was member of the princely Trubetskoy family, son of Prince Nikolai Nikolaievich Troubetzkoy (1867–1949) and the countess Jekaterina Mikhailovna Mussin-Pushkin (1884–1972). His brother, Prince Igor Nikolayevich Troubetzkoy (1912–2008) became a race car driver.
- The Red Dancer (1937)
- Les Nuits moscovites aka Moscow Nights (1934) as Capitaine Alev
- Idylle au Caire (1933) as Périclès Pietro Cochino
- Cent mille francs pour un baiser (1933; as Nicolas Barclay)
- Abduct Me (1932) as Aga
- The Virtuous Sin (1930) as Capt. Sobakin
- Chasing Rainbows (1930) as Lanning
- His Glorious Night (1929) as Von Bergman
- Napoleon's Barber (1928) as French Officer
- The Beautiful Cheat (1926) as Herbert Dangerfield
- Flower of Night (1925) as John Basset
- Peacock Feathers (1925) as Lionel Clark