You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To
"You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To" is a popular song written by Cole Porter for the 1943 film Something to Shout About, where it was introduced by Janet Blair and Don Ameche. The song was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Original Song in 1943 but lost to "You'll Never Know".
|"You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To"|
|Song by Janet Blair and Don Ameche|
- The Coasters – One by One (1960)
- Harry ConnicknJr. (2019)
- Al Cohn and Zoot Sims – You 'n' Me (1960)
- Frank Sinatra - A Swingin' Affair! (1957)
- Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney recorded the song for their radio show in 1958 and it was released on the album Bing & Rosie – The Crosby-Clooney Radio Sessions (2010).
- Joey DeFrancesco – Singin' and Swingin' (1999)
- Jim Hall with Chet Baker and Paul Desmond – Concierto – (1975)
- Coleman Hawkins and Ben Webster – Coleman Hawkins Encounters Ben Webster (1957)
- Dick Hyman and Randy Sandke – Now & Again (2004)
- Lee Konitz – Motion (1961)
- Helen Merrill with Clifford Brown – Helen Merrill (1954)
- Art Pepper – Art Pepper Meets the Rhythm Section (1957)
- Dinah Shore (1943)
- Nina Simone – Nina Simone at Newport (1960)
- Jo Stafford with Ben Webster – Jo + Jazz (1960)
- Gioia, Ted (2012). The Jazz Standards: A Guide to the Repertoire. New York City: Oxford University Press. p. 471–473. ISBN 978-0-19-993739-4.
- The Coasters, One By One Retrieved February 22, 2012
- "A Bing Crosby Discography". BING magazine. International Club Crosby. Retrieved December 10, 2017.
- "allmusic.com". allmusic.com. Retrieved December 10, 2017.