Yes, Yes, Women Are My Weakness
Yes, Yes, Women Are My Weakness (German: Ja, ja, die Frauen sind meine schwache Seite) is a 1929 German silent comedy film directed by Edmund Heuberger and starring Georgia Lind, Mary Parker and Hans Albers.
|Yes, Yes, Women Are My Weakness|
|Directed by||Edmund Heuberger|
|Produced by||Gustav Althoff|
|Written by||Leopold Thoma|
|Starring||Georgia Lind |
|Music by||Hansheinrich Dransmann|
|1 June 1929|
- Georgia Lind as Lilly, Bunks Tochter
- Mary Parker as Hella
- Hans Albers as Baron Hans Bingen jun.
- Eugen Burg as Baron Bingen sen.
- Robert Garrison as Bunk, Bingens Kompagnon
- Siegfried Berisch as Sigi, Faktotum
- Henry Bender
- Heinrich Gotho
- Karl Harbacher
- Hans Sternberg
- Leopold Thoma as Reporter
- Emmy Wyda
- Grange p.308
- Grange, William. Cultural Chronicle of the Weimar Republic. Scarecrow Press, 2008.