Wyoming Wildcat is a 1941 American Western film directed by George Sherman and written by Bennett Cohen and Anthony Coldeway. The film stars Don "Red" Barry, Julie Duncan, Frank M. Thomas, Syd Saylor, Dick Botiller and Edmund Cobb. The film was released on January 6, 1941, by Republic Pictures.
|Directed by||George Sherman|
|Produced by||George Sherman|
|Screenplay by||Bennett Cohen|
|Story by||Bennett Cohen|
|Starring||Don "Red" Barry|
Frank M. Thomas
|Music by||Cy Feuer|
|Edited by||Lester Orlebeck|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
- Don "Red" Barry as Bill Gannon
- Julie Duncan as Terrie Carson
- Frank M. Thomas as Frank Gannon
- Syd Saylor as Butch McCord
- Dick Botiller as Blackie Jordan
- Edmund Cobb as Duke Edwards / Sam Collins
- Ed Brady as Timmons
- Ed Cassidy as Sheriff #2
- George Sherwood as Jackson
- "Wyoming Wildcat (1941) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-11-04.
- Hans J. Wollstein. "Wyoming Wildcat (1941) - George Sherman". AllMovie. Retrieved 2018-10-24.
- "Wyoming Wildcat". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-11-04.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.