World History Group
World History Group is a magazine publishing company headquartered in Leesburg, Virginia. It was founded in 2006 as Weider History Group by Eric Weider, the son of fitness entrepreneur Ben Weider (and nephew of Joe Weider) and current President of Schiff Nutrition International. The Weider History Group publishes 11 titles reaching 600,000 readers. It operates HistoryNet.com, a website that contains daily features, photo galleries, and articles published in various magazines. The Weider History Group was acquired by private equity firm Regent, L.P. in 2015 and was renamed the World History Group.
|Parent company||Regent, L.P.|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Leesburg, Virginia|
List of publications
- Armchair General (was print; new content posted online)
- British Heritage (new publisher apparently Kliger Heritage)
- "Eric Weider - Armchair General - Armchair General Magazine - We Put YOU in Command!". www.armchairgeneral.com.
- "Eric Weider - Forbes".
- Company Overview of Weider History Group, Inc. S&P Global Market Intelligence
- "Real-time collaboration helps HistoryNet go back in time". Hightail Blog. 2015-09-09. Retrieved 2018-12-30.
- "World History Group Announces the Launch of its New Website: GreatHistory.com - HistoryNet". www.historynet.com.