Woodhaven used to be a small village between Newport-on-Tay and Wormit in Fife, Scotland. Due to expansion of these two villages over the years, it is now just the name for a harbour and pier (Grid Reference NO407270). During World War II there was a flying boat station at Woodhaven operating four PBY5 Catalina aircraft manned by Flight A of 333 Squadron Royal Norwegian Air Force. The Norwegian personnel were based at RAF Leuchars along with their colleagues in Flight B who flew land based Mosquito aircraft.
A commemorative stone at the Woodhaven harbour reads:
These laburnum trees were planted in July 1944 to commemorate the visits of King Haakon VII of Norway to No 333 Squadron Royal Norwegian Air Force which was based at Woodhaven during World War II. Royal Norwegian Air Force
Next to the pier there has been The Old Boat House bed & breakfast.