Woman of the North Country
Woman of the North Country is a 1952 American Western film directed by Joseph Kane and written by Norman Reilly Raine. The film stars Rod Cameron, Ruth Hussey, John Agar, Gale Storm, J. Carrol Naish and Jim Davis. The film was released on September 5, 1952, by Republic Pictures.
|Woman of the North Country|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Joseph Kane|
|Produced by||Joseph Kane|
|Screenplay by||Norman Reilly Raine|
|Story by||Charles Marquis Warren|
J. Carrol Naish
|Music by||R. Dale Butts|
|Cinematography||Jack A. Marta|
|Edited by||Richard L. Van Enger|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
- Rod Cameron as Kyle Ramlo
- Ruth Hussey as Christine Powell
- John Agar as David Powell
- Gale Storm as Cathy Nordlund
- J. Carrol Naish as John Mulholland
- Jim Davis as Steve Powell
- Jay C. Flippen as Axel Nordlund
- Taylor Holmes as Andrew Dawson
- Barry Kelley as O'Hara
- Grant Withers as Henry S. Chapman
- Stephen Bekassy as Andre Duclos
- Howard Petrie as Rick Barton
- Hank Worden as Tom Gordon
- Virginia Brissac as Mrs. Dawson
- "Woman of the North Country (1952) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-11-30.
- O. A. G. (1952-08-30). "Movie Review - Woman of the North Country - Yarn About Iron Ore at the Palace". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-11-30.
- "Woman of the North Country". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-11-30.