Woman Wanted (1935 film)
Woman Wanted is a 1935 American crime drama film directed by George B. Seitz and starring Maureen O'Sullivan and Joel McCrea. Written by Leonard Fields and David Silverstein, the film is about a woman wrongly convicted of murder who escapes with the help of a young lawyer who hides her from the police and the mobsters who set her up.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||George B. Seitz|
|Produced by||Phil Goldstone|
|Story by||Wilson Collison|
|Music by||William Axt|
|Cinematography||Charles G. Clarke|
|Edited by||Ben Lewis|
- Maureen O'Sullivan as Ann
- Joel McCrea as Tony
- Lewis Stone as District Attorney
- Louis Calhern as Smiley
- Edgar Kennedy as Sweeney
- Adrienne Ames as Betty
- Robert Greig as Peedles
- Noel Madison as Joe Metz
- William B. Davidson as Collins
- Richard Powell as Lee
- Erville Alderson as Constable
- Gertrude Short as Gertie
- All primary cast members are deceased.
- "Wanted Woman". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved December 2, 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Woman Wanted (film).|