Woh Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle
Woh Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle (English: She is your sister-in-law, O Crazy!!!) is an Indian fiction sitcom television series, which premiered on 18 January 2016, and is broadcast on SAB TV. The series is produced by Optimystix Entertainment of Vipul D. Shah. The series airs on every Monday to Friday midnights.
|Woh Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle|
|Created by||Vipul D. Shah|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||102|
|Producer(s)||Vipul D. Shah|
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Optimystix Entertainment|
|Original network||SAB TV|
|Picture format||576i (SDTV) |
|Original release||18 January –|
6 June 2016
Krishna Gokani and Ali Asgar play the female and male lead roles respectively. Krishna Gokani plays the role of a doctor, while Ather Habib becomes a doctor and Ali Asgar becomes a patient with the help of Ashwin Kaushal. The two patient and doctor fall in love with the doctor.
This story is about a gangster, Nathu Nakabandi (Ali Asgar) and a son of a rich father, Ranbeer Raichand (Ather Habib). Both of them suddenly fall in love with Dr. Diya (Krishna Gokani), But she hates gangsters as well as the rich who buy degrees and join their sons in hospitals as doctors. Nathu forgets his all bad deeds to impress Dr. Diya as well as becoming a patient in the hospital, All Is Well (Dr Diya's Hospital), he does it with the help of one of his goons (Ashwin Kaushal). On the other hand, Ranbeer becomes a doctor impressing Diya by admitting Nathu into the hospital and fakes that he knows Nathu's sickness, but as he didn't have one, Nathu doubted him. Watching Nathu agreeing with him to every symptom of his sickness, Ranbeer doubted him, too. Yet doctor Diya was impressed by Ranbeerand told him that he could join the hospital, still telling her that he is poor and telling Nathu that he can stay in the hospital till he doesn't get any cure. The both of them later know each one's identity and knowing both of them loves Diya, they tried to get each one to tell their truth to Diya.
- Krishna Gokani (Lead Role) as Dr. Diya
- Ali Asgar (Lead Role) as Nathu Nakabandi
- Ather Habib (Lead Role) as Dr. Ranbeer Raichand
- Ashwin Kaushal
- Apara Mehta as Mrs. Dilwale (Diya's mother)
- Mahesh Thakur as Mr. Raichand (Ranbeer's father)
- Guddi Maruti as Guddi
- Karhan Dev as Dr Manish
- Rakesh Srivastava as Various Characters
- Krishna Bhatt
- Khushboo Shroff
- Umesh Bajpai Actor
- Manju Brijnandan Sharma
- Nirmal Soni
- Prasad Barve
- Priyanshu Singh
- "Woh Toh Teri Bhabhi Hain Pagle". The Times of India. 7 January 2016. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- "Woh Toh Teri Bhabhi Hain Pagle Latest Updates & Tweets - The Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 29 January 2016.
- "After Comedy Nights with Kapil, it's fiction now for Ali Asgar". Daily Bhaskar. 17 December 2015. Retrieved 14 January 2016.