Wives of Men
Wives of Men is a 1918 American silent drama film directed by John M. Stahl and starring Florence Reed. Stahl also wrote the screenplay with movie being produced by Grace Davison, who has a role in the film.
|Wives of Men|
|Directed by||John M. Stahl|
|Produced by||Grace Davison|
|Written by||John M. Stahl (story & screenplay)|
Tom Bret (intertitles)
Grace Davison Productions
|Distributed by||Pioneer Film Company|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
- Florence Reed as Lucille Emerson
- Frank R. Mills as James Randolph Emerson Jr (*this Frank Mills, a stage actor born 1870 died 1921)
- Mr. Wokoff as James Randolph Emerson Sr.
- Mathilde Brundage as Mrs. James Randolph Emerson Sr.
- Edgar Lewis as Jim Hawkins
- Charles Jackson as Charlie
- Grace Davison as Grace
- Bessie Mar English as Mary
- Robert Lee Keeling as Paul Harrison
This film is now considered a lost film.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wives of Men.|