Without Leaving an Address
Without Leaving an Address (French: ...Sans laisser d'adresse) is a 1951 French comedy film directed by Jean-Paul Le Chanois. At the 1st Berlin International Film Festival it won the Golden Bear (Comedies) award. The film's sets were designed by the art directors Max Douy and Serge Piménoff.
|Without Leaving an Address|
French film poster
|Directed by||Jean-Paul Le Chanois|
|Produced by||Raoul Ploquin |
|Written by||Jean-Paul Le Chanois|
|Music by||Joseph Kosma|
|Edited by||Emma Le Chanois|
|Distributed by||Les Films Corona|
|Box office||$15.2 million|
Thérèse has a child but the father left her without leaving an address. She hires taxi driver Émile to find her lover in Paris.
- Bernard Blier as Émile Gauthier
- Danièle Delorme as Thérèse Ravenaz
- Pierre Trabaud as Gaston
- Arlette Marchal as Madame Forestier
- Pierre Mondy as Forestier's friend
- Juliette Gréco as the singer
- Paul Ville as Victor (the agitated driver)
- Yvette Etiévant as Adrienne Gauthier (Émile's wife)
- Sophie Leclair as Raymonde (Gaston's girl-friend)
- Gérard Oury as a journalist
- France Roche as Catherine
- Julien Carette as the craftsman
- Colette Régis as a difficult female customer
- Sylvain as a difficult customer
- Christian Lude as Marcel Forestier (the dentist)
- Louis de Funès as the father-to-be in the waiting room
Guy Lefranc was assistant director on the film.
- "Sans laisser d\'adresse (1951)- JPBox-Office". Retrieved 6 February 2016.
- "1st Berlin International Film Festival: Prize Winners". berlinale.de. Retrieved 21 December 2009.
- "Sans laisser d'adresse". unifrance.org. Retrieved 16 July 2013.