Witherlea is a suburb to the south of Blenheim's central district.
|Local authority||Blenheim, New Zealand|
|Solar Heights||(Wither Hills)|
According to the 2013 New Zealand census, Witherlea has a population of 4,836, an increase of 270 people since the 2006 census. There were 2,343 males and 2,493 females.
- Peter Dowling (editor) (2004). Reed New Zealand Atlas. Reed Books. pp. map 61. ISBN 0-7900-0952-8.CS1 maint: extra text: authors list (link)
- Roger Smith, GeographX (2005). The Geographic Atlas of New Zealand. Robbie Burton. pp. map 139. ISBN 1-877333-20-4.
- 2013 Census QuickStats about a place : Witherlea
- "Directory of Schools - as at 3 April 2019". New Zealand Ministry of Education. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- Education Counts: Witherlea School