Wild Company is a 1930 American pre-Code drama film directed by Leo McCarey and written by Bradley King. The film stars Frank Albertson, Joyce Compton, Sharon Lynn, H. B. Warner, Richard Keene and Frances McCoy. The film was released on July 5, 1930, by Fox Film Corporation.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Leo McCarey|
|Produced by||Al Rockett|
|Screenplay by||Bradley King|
|Story by||Bradley King|
H. B. Warner
|Music by||Cliff Friend|
James V. Monaco
|Cinematography||L. William O'Connell|
|Edited by||Clyde Carruth|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
- Frank Albertson as Larry Grayson
- Joyce Compton as Anita Grayson
- Sharon Lynn as Sally Curtis
- H. B. Warner as Henry Grayson
- Richard Keene as Dick
- Frances McCoy as Cora Diltz
- Kenneth Thomson as Joe Hardy
- Claire McDowell as Mrs. Laura Grayson
- Mildred Van Dorn as Natalie
- Bob Callahan as Eddie Graham
- Bela Lugosi as Felix Brown
- "Wild Company (1930) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-10.
- "Movie Review - - THE SCREEN; An Attorney Confesses. More on Mad Youth". NYTimes.com. 1930-07-19. Retrieved 2015-10-10.
- "Wild Company". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-10.