Wild Burma: Nature's Lost Kingdom
Wild Burma: Nature's Lost Kingdom is a British documentary television series that first broadcast on BBC Two on 29 November 2013. The three-part series explores Myanmar's forests. The filmmakers are Gordon Buchanan, Ross Piper and Justine Evans. The scientists for the series are Chris Wemmer, Darrin Lunde, Khyne U Mar, Kristofer Helgen and Nicole Edmison.
|Wild Burma: Nature's Lost Kingdom|
|Narrated by||Paterson Joseph|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of series||1|
|No. of episodes||3 (list of episodes)|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Picture format||16:9 1080i|
|Original release||29 November –|
13 December 2013
The series was produced by Susanna Handslip and executive produced by Tim Scoones and Tim Martin. The BBC Natural History Unit and the Smithsonian Institution scientists worked together to explore the jungle.
|#||Title||Original air date||UK viewers|
|1||"Episode 1"||29 November 2013||2.05|
|2||"Episode 2"||6 December 2013||2.08|
|3||"Episode 3"||13 December 2013||1.88|
- "BBC Two announces captivating new wildlife and adventure series Wild Burma: Nature's Lost Kingdom". BBC. 4 November 2013. Retrieved 9 November 2013.
- "New commission: Wild Burma: Nature's Lost Kingdom". BBC. 4 November 2013. Archived from the original on 9 November 2013. Retrieved 9 November 2013.
- "BARB Top 30s".
- Martin, Liam (30 November 2013). "'I'm a Celebrity' continues ratings success with 8.63 million for ITV". Digital Spy. Retrieved 1 December 2013.
- Curtis, Beth (7 December 2013). "ITV's I'm a Celebrity dominates Friday night ratings with 8.7m". Digital Spy. Retrieved 23 December 2013.
- Martin, Liam (14 December 2013). "Have I Got News For You leads Friday night ratings with 4.68m". Digital Spy. Retrieved 23 December 2013.