Who is an English-language pronoun; see Who (pronoun).
|Look up who in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Who or WHO may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- "Who", a song by David Byrne and St. Vincent from Love This Giant
- "Who", a song by Disturbed from their album Immortalized
- "Who", a song by Diana Ross from Silk Electric
- "Who", a song by Irving Berlin
- "Who", a song by Sugababes, a B-side of the single "Hole in the Head"
- "Who", a song by Zayn from the 2016 film Ghostbusters
- "Who...", a song by Ayumi Hamasaki from Loveppears
- "Who?" (song), a 1925 popular song written by Jerome Kern, Otto Harbach and Oscar Hammerstein II
- "Dr. Who!" (Tujamo and Plastik Funk song), a 2014 song by Tujamo and Plastik Funk
- "Who", an outtake from the album Mouth Moods
Other uses in music
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
- WHO (AM), a news/talk radio station in Des Moines, Iowa, U.S.
- Who (magazine), an Australian entertainment magazine
- Who? (novel), a 1958 novel by Algis Budrys
- Doctor Who, a British science fiction television series
- Who?, one of the Five Ws in journalism
- WHO-DT, a television station in Des Moines, Iowa, U.S.
- Guess Who (disambiguation)
- Hoo (disambiguation)
- Hu (disambiguation)
- Woo (disambiguation)
- Who? Who? ministry, a 19th-century British government
- Who's Who, several reference publications