Whitworth is an Indian reserve in the Bas-Saint-Laurent region of Quebec. It is geographically located within the territory of Rivière-du-Loup Regional County Municipality but is not legally part of it. Its population was 0 in the Canada 2006 Census and it appears to have been left out of the Canada 2011 Census.
Location within Rivière-du-Loup RCM.
Location in eastern Quebec.
|Coordinates: 47°42′N 69°17′W|
|• Federal riding||Montmagny—L'Islet—Kamouraska—Rivière-du-Loup|
|• Prov. riding||Rivière-du-Loup-Témiscouata|
|• Total||1.60 km2 (0.62 sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC−5 (EST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−4 (EDT)|
- Reference number 82096 of the Commission de toponymie du Québec (in French)
- Geographic code 12802 in the official Répertoire des municipalités (in French)
- "(Code 2412802) Census Profile". 2011 census. Statistics Canada. 2012.
- "(Code 2412802) Community Profiles". 2006 census. Statistics Canada. 2007.
- Malécites de Viger First Nation (Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada)
- Native nations communities of Québec (Secrétariat aux affaires autochtones du Québec)