Where the Breakers Roar
Where the Breakers Roar is a 1908 American silent short drama film directed by D. W. Griffith. A print of the film exists in the film archive of the Library of Congress.
|Where the Breakers Roar|
|Directed by||D. W. Griffith|
|Written by||D. W. Griffith|
Stanner E.V. Taylor
|Starring||Arthur V. Johnson|
|Cinematography||G. W. Bitzer|
|9 minutes (one reel)|
- Arthur V. Johnson as Tom Hudson
- Linda Arvidson as Alice Fairchild
- Charles Inslee as The Villain
- Edward Dillon as Policeman
- George Gebhardt as At the Beach / Assaulted Man
- Robert Harron as On Boardwalk
- Guy Hedlund
- Florence Lawrence as At the Beach
- Marion Leonard
- Mack Sennett as Policeman
- Harry Solter as At the Beach
- "Where the Breakers Roar". Silent Era. Retrieved December 31, 2013.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.