When the Lights Go On Again (film)
When the Lights Go on Again is a 1944 American drama film directed by William K. Howard and written by Milton Lazarus. The film stars Jimmy Lydon, Barbara Belden, Regis Toomey, George Cleveland, Grant Mitchell and Dorothy Peterson. The film was released on October 23, 1944, by Producers Releasing Corporation.
|When the Lights Go on Again|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||William K. Howard|
|Produced by||Leon Fromkess|
|Screenplay by||Milton Lazarus|
|Story by||Frank Craven|
|Music by||W. Franke Harling|
|Cinematography||Ira H. Morgan|
|Edited by||W. Donn Hayes|
|Distributed by||Producers Releasing Corporation|
- Jimmy Lydon as Ted Benson
- Barbara Belden as Arline Cary
- Regis Toomey as Bill Regan
- George Cleveland as Pat 'Gramps' Benson
- Grant Mitchell as Arnold Benson
- Dorothy Peterson as Clara Benson
- Harry Shannon as Tom Cary
- Lucien Littlefield as Andy
- Joseph Crehan as Bob
- Luis Alberni as Joe
- Warren Mills as Joey Benson
- Emmett Lynn as Tramp
- Jill Browning as Peggy
- "When the Lights Go on Again (1944) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2019-05-10.
- Sandra Brennan. "When the Lights Go On Again (1944) - William K. Howard". AllMovie. Retrieved 2019-05-10.
- "When the Lights Go On Again". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2019-05-10.