What the Butler Saw (1924 film)
What the Butler Saw was a 1924 British silent comedy film directed by George Dewhurst and starring Irene Rich, Pauline Garon and Guy Newall.
|What the Butler Saw|
|Directed by||George Dewhurst|
|Produced by||George Dewhurst|
|Written by||George Dewhurst |
|Starring||Irene Rich |
|Distributed by||Gaumont British Distributors|
- Irene Rich as Mrs. Barrington
- Pauline Garon as Joan Wyckham
- Guy Newall as Barrington
- Cecil Morton York as Professor Shall
- A.B. Imeson as Sir Charles Foden
- Drusilla Wills as Sophie Foden
- John MacAndrews as Pink
- A. Bromley Davenport as General Dunlop
- Peggy Patterson as Miss Dunlop
- Cecil Mannering as Dr. Boggins
- Hilda Anthony as Mrs. Flemyng-Smith
- Goble p.360
- Goble, Alan. The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film. Walter de Gruyter, 1999.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.