Wellwood is a small village to the north of Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland. It was named after the Wellwoods who used to own coalmines in the area. It has a leisure centre and a golf course (Canmore). It is nearby the Town Loch and also is partially bordered by Queen Anne High School. It was formerly known as Hawkiesfauld.
- Ordnance Survey: Landranger map sheet 65 Falkirk & Linlithgow (Dunfermline) (Map). Ordnance Survey. 2012. ISBN 9780319229705.
- Gittings, B.M. "The Gazetteer for Scotland: Wellwood (Fife)". www.scottish-places.info. Retrieved 11 April 2016.
- Dennison, Patricia; Stronach, Simon (2007). Historic Dunfermline. Dunfermline Heritage Community Projects. p. 62. ISBN 978-0-9557244-0-4.
- "Fife school closures: parents storm out in fury". thecourier.co.uk. Retrieved 17 January 2017.
- "Wellwood Primary School Consultation". fifedirect.org.uk. Retrieved 17 January 2017.
- "McLean Primary School". fifedirect.org.uk. Retrieved 17 January 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wellwood, Fife.|