Welcome Home (1925 film)
Welcome Home is a 1925 silent film comedy-drama directed by James Cruze and starring Lois Wilson and Warner Baxter. It was produced by Famous Players-Lasky and distributed by Paramount Pictures. The film is based on a 1924 Broadway play, Minick by George S. Kaufman and Edna Ferber.
|Directed by||James Cruze|
|Produced by||Adolph Zukor|
|Written by||Walter Woods(screenplay)|
F. McGrew Willis(screenplay)
|Based on||Minick by Edna Ferber and George S. Kaufman|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|May 17, 1925|
A print of this film is preserved in the Library of Congress collection.
- The AFI Catalog of Feature Films:Welcome Home Retrieved October 10, 2014
- Welcome Home at silentera.com Retrieved October 10, 2014
- Minick as produced on Broadway at the Booth Theatre Sept. 1924 - Jan. 1925; IBDb.com
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:Welcome Home Retrieved October 10, 2014
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at The Library of Congress p.205 c.1978 by The American Film Institute