Wea Township, Tippecanoe County, Indiana
Location in Tippecanoe County
|Coordinates: 40°20′34″N 86°52′02″W|
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||36.06 sq mi (93.4 km2)|
|• Land||36.04 sq mi (93.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.02 sq mi (0.05 km2) 0.06%|
|Elevation||633 ft (193 m)|
|• Density||878.5/sq mi (339.2/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||454043|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.06 square miles (93.4 km2), of which 36.04 square miles (93.3 km2) (or 99.94%) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.052 km2) (or 0.06%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Lafayette (south quarter)
- Altamont Switch at 40.3786469°N 86.8744529°W
- Norma Jean Addition at 40.3764247°N 86.8830642°W
- North Crane at 40.3386471°N 86.8102849°W
- South Raub at 40.3014256°N 86.9133411°W
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these cemeteries: Conarroe, Fink, Kenny, Meadow View, O'Neall, Provault, Shoemaker, Sickler, Spring Grove and Wildcat.
- Lafayette School Corporation
- Tippecanoe School Corporation
- Indiana's 4th congressional district
- State House District 26
- State House District 27
- State House District 41
- State Senate District 22
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- United States National Atlas
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-09.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.