Wattstown, County Westmeath
|Coordinates: 53°34′28″N 7°25′28″W|
|Irish grid reference||N381584|
Wattstown is one of 8 townlands of the civil parish of Portloman in the barony of Corkaree in the Province of Leinster. The townland covers 282.11 acres (1.1417 km2). The neighbouring townlands are: Balrath to the north, Portloman to the south, Monroe to the south, Monroe or Johnstown (Nugent) to the south–west, Ballyedward to the west, Johnstown to the west and Piercefield or Templeoran to the north–west. The north–eastern boundary of the townland is formed by the shoreline of Lough Owel.
In the 1911 census of Ireland there were 6 houses and 22 inhabitants in the townland.
- Wattstown Townland, Co. Westmeath Townlands.ie Retrieved on 22 August 2015.
- Wattstown Townland, Co. Westmeath The IreAtlas Townland Data Base Retrieved on 22 August 2015.
- Houses in Balrath. Census of Ireland 1911. Retrieved on 22 August 2015.
- Inhabitants in Balrath. Census of Ireland 1911. Retrieved on 22 August 2015.
- National Monuments in State Care: Ownership & Guardianship - Westmeath National Monuments Service, 4 March 2009. Retrieved on 24 August 2015
- Map of Wattstown at openstreetmap.org
- Wattstown at The IreAtlas Townland Data Base
- Wattstown at Townlands.ie
- Wattstown at the Placenames Database of Ireland