|Look up waterways in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Waterways are navigable bodies of water.
Waterways may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Waterways (novel), a 2008 novel in the Forester Universe series by Kyell Gold
- Waterways (TV series), an Irish documentary programme on RTÉ One
- The Waterways Journal Weekly, a news journal for the towing and barge industry
- "Waterways: Poetry in the Mainstream", a literary magazine and New York City arts in education program.
- The Waterways Trust, a UK independent national charity
- Waterways Experiment Station, a research facility in Vicksburg, Mississippi, U.S.
- Waterways Visitor Centre, a facility near Grand Canal Dock, Dublin, Ireland