Watch the Birdie!
Watch the Birdie! is a 1964 comedy play by Norman Krasna.
|Watch the Birdie!|
|Written by||Norman Krasna|
A crack legal secretary working for an attorney specializing in divorce cases, Helen is happy in her job until a personable young man appears and offers her the chance to go to Paris as his assistant.
- Patrick McGilligan, "Norman Krasna", Backstory: Interviews with Screenwriters of Hollywood's Golden Age, California Press p 217
- Review from Miami Herald in 1964 accessed 30 November 2013
- FILMMAKER SETS BUSY STAGE ROLE: 7 Arts, as Backer, Differs From MCA on Aloofness By MURRAY SCHUMACH New York Times 30 Oct 1962: 30.
- RIALTO NEWS: RAY STARK: ' Funny Girl' Producer Plans for Future -- Other Items By LEWIS FUNKE. New York Times (1923-Current file); New York, N.Y. [New York, N.Y]05 Apr 1964: X1.
- LINCOLN TROUPE WEIGHS 5 PLAYS: 4 Classics Considered for 2d Repertory Season By SAM ZOLOTOW. New York Times 12 June 1964: 44.