Walter Pindter (1911–1989) was a German cinematographer.
|Born||17 June 1911|
|Died||23 December 1989|
|Years active||1933-1952 (film)|
- Little Girl, Great Fortune (1933)
- Cocoanut (1939)
- Woman Made to Measure (1940)
- Counterfeiters (1940)
- Friedemann Bach (1941)
- 5 June (1942)
- Melody of a Great City (1943)
- The Master Detective (1944)
- The Roedern Affair (1944)
- Tell the Truth (1946)
- Twelve Hearts for Charly (1949)
- Sensation in Savoy (1950)
- Giesen p.193
- Giesen, Rolf. Nazi Propaganda Films: A History and Filmography. McFarland, 2003.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.