Vlchek Tool Company
Vlchek Tool Company was a hand tool manufacturer. Vlchek originally made and sharpened tools for stonecutters and masons, and later made tools for automobiles and for agriculture machinery.
|Successor||Pendleton Tool Industries Co.|
|Headquarters||3001 East 87th Street, Cleveland, Ohio|
|Frank J. Vlchek|
In 1958 Pendleton Tool Industries Co. bought out the Vlchek Tool Company. In 1964 Pendleton itself merged with Ingersoll-Rand. In 1969 Ingersoll closed Vlchek's East 87th Street, Cleveland, Ohio plant.
- Avery, Elroy McKendree (1918). A History of Cleveland and its Environs, The Heart of New Connecticut, Volume III. Chicago, Illinois: Lewis Publishing. p. 210.