Vladimir Sergeyevich Ivashov (Russian: Влади́мир Серге́евич Ивашо́в; August 28, 1939 — March 23, 1995) was a Soviet and Russian actor.
|Died||23 March 1995 55) (aged|
He had a film career that spanned over 30 years. He is best known for his role as Pvt. Alyosha Skvortsov in Ballad of a Soldier which he starred in with Zhanna Prokhorenko in 1959. The film was awarded the Moscow International Film Festival award in 1960. It also won the Lenin Award. The film was kept in the film hall of The Kremlin to be shown to foreign guests.
Ivashov died in Moscow, Russia on March 23, 1995 of acute gastric ulcer at the age of 55. Asteroid 12978 Ivashov, discovered by Lyudmila Zhuravleva in 1978, was named in his memory.
Wife — actress Svetlana Svetlichnaya. Two sons — Oleg and Alexey.
- Ballad of a Soldier (1959)
- Seven Nannies (1962) as Viktor
- The Hockey Players (1965)
- Torrents of Steel (1967)
- The New Adventures of the Elusive Avengers (1968) as lieutenant Perov, Kudasov's adjutant
- The Crown of the Russian Empire, or Once Again the Elusive Avengers (1971) as former lieutenant Perov
- Hopelessly Lost (1973)
- Remember Your Name (1974)
- Jarosław Dąbrowski (1976)
- Father Sergius (1978)
- Inquest of Pilot Pirx (1979)
- Star Inspector (1980)
- Day of Wrath (1985)