|Born||February 13, 1939|
|Occupation||Actress, voice actress, dubbing director|
Ennio Nobili (m. 1965)
|Children||2, including Federico Nobili|
Born in Eritrea's capital city and raised in Italy, Febbi began her career as a child actress in 1949 starring in Luigi Zampa's Alarm Bells. She also performed the Italian voice of the title character in Alice in Wonderland early in her voice dubbing venture. She ended her acting career in 1960.
Febbi began to focus exclusively on voice acting and dubbing. She is the official Italian voice actress of Kathy Bates, Gena Rowlands, Liv Ullmann and Jessica Lange. She has also dubbed Talia Shire in her last three appearances in the Rocky films as well as Diane Keaton in The Godfather films and since 2006, she has dubbed Susan Flannery in the Italian dubbing of the soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful after the death of Angiolina Quinterno.
Febbi is married to Ennio Nobili. Together, they have two children, including film adaptor Federico Nobili.
- Annie Wilkes in Misery
- Bibby Berman in Used People
- Grace Beasley in Unconditional Love
- Regina Jackson in The Day the Earth Stood Still
- Aunt Mitsy in Rumor Has It
- Headminister in Boychoir
- Dwan in King Kong
- Frances Farmer in Frances
- Carly Marshall in Blue Sky
- Leigh Bowden in Cape Fear
- Patsy Cline in Sweet Dreams
- Bette in Cousin Bette
- Rose Cook Lewis in A Thousand Acres
- Helen in Night and the City
- Carmen Markowski in Broken Flowers
- Kay Adams in The Godfather
- Kay Adams in The Godfather Part II
- Kay Adams in The Godfather Part III
- Adrian Pennino in Rocky III
- Adrian Pennino in Rocky IV
- Adrian Pennino in Rocky V
- Mabel Longhetti in A Woman Under the Influence
- Gloria Swenson in Gloria
- Georgia King in Something to Talk About
- Stephanie Forrester in The Bold and the Beautiful (2006–2013)
- "Vittoria Febbi's dubbing contributions". Antoniogenna.net. Retrieved 2 March 2019.
- "Intervista a VITTORIA FEBBI (2011) | enciclopediadeldoppiaggio.it". YouTube. Retrieved 2 March 2019.