Vierumäki is a village located in the Finnish municipality Heinola in the region Päijät-Häme, Finland. There are about 900–1,000 inhabitants. Neighbouring villages are Vuolenkoski in Iitti, Myllyoja in Heinola, Mäkelä in Nastola and Urajärvi in Asikkala.
Vierumäki is known for hosting international ice hall sports events.
- The 2001, 2009 and 2016 4 Nations Cups all took place in Vierumäki, the first won by Canada and the other two won by the United States
- The 2008 Women's World Ice Hockey Championships, Division II took place in Vierumäki from March 25 to March 30, 2008, won by Austria.
- The 2013 IIHF World Women's U18 Championship took place in Vierumäki from December 29, 2012 to January 5, 2013, won by Canada.
- "Switzerland wins inaugural World Mixed Doubles Curling Championship" – Suomen Curlingliitto (Finnish curling association) (Retrieved on March 21, 2008)
- "World Mixed Doubles Curling Championships 2008 – 8.-16.3.2008 Vierumäki Finland" (Retrieved on March 22, 2008)