Vic Tablian (born 10 October 1937) is an Armenian-British actor, known for the Indiana Jones movie Raiders of the Lost Ark in 1981, in which he played both the treacherous Peruvian guide and later in the film as the Nazi collaborating "Monkey Man".
Vic Tablian was born in Jerusalem. He is the son of Armenian Genocide descendants.
In 1948, he moved to Cyprus. In 1958, he relocated to England.
In 1992, Tablian returned to the Indiana Jones franchise, playing Demetrios in the first episode of "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles". He also played in Midnight Express (1978), Navy Seals (1990), Sphinx (1981), Eleni (1985) and The Bill (2007).
- Murder on the Orient Express (1974) - Hawker (uncredited)
- Doctor Who, Pyramids of Mars (1975) - Ahmed
- The Message (1976) - Hamzu army soldier (uncredited)
- BBC2 Play of the Week (1977) - Egyptian doctor
- Midnight Express (1978) - Star
- Sexton Blake and the Demon God (1978) - Zigiana's uncle
- ITV Playhouse (1979) - Yorkos
- The Assassination Run (1980) - Costain
- The Professionals (1980) - Room Service Waiter
- Sphinx (1981) - Khalifa
- The Monster Club (1981) - Dealer (uncredited)
- Tales of the Unexpected (1981) - Arab Officer
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) - Barranca / Monkey Man
- Yes Minister (1982) - Prince Mohammed
- Trenchcoat (1983) - Achmed
- Auf Wiedersehen, Pet (1983) - Ayotollah
- Sakharov (1984, TV)
- EastEnders (1985) - Mustapha
- Eleni (1985) - Guerrilla
- Rockliffe's Babies (1988) - Mr. Aydin
- Navy Seals (1990) - Terrorist
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles (1992) - Demetrios / Claw
- Hard Men (1996) - Turkish Café Owner
- The Knock (1999) - Issat Assan
- The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: My First Adventure (2000) - Demetrios / Claw
- South Kensington (2001) - Mobarak
- Believe Nothing (2002) - Boutros Boutros-Ghali
- Blind Flight (2003) - Storeroom - Senior Cleric
- Between Iraq and a Hard Place (2003) - Iraqi Official
- Twelfth Night, or What You Will (2003) - Captain
- The Bill (2007) - Nadim Mura
- Vic Tablian on IMDb
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.