Vere Parish, Jamaica
Vere Parish was one of the historic parishes of Jamaica created following colonisation of the island by the British. It was in the south of the island in Middlesex County but was abolished in 1866 when it was merged into Clarendon Parish.
- A new & accurate map of the island of Jamaica. Divided into its principal parishes. Library of Congress. Retrieved 11 January 2019.
- Prestwidge, Bill. "Jamaican Parish Reference". Archived from the original on 30 October 2009. Retrieved 11 January 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Parishes of Jamaica.|
- Our Parishes. gleaner.com