Inga Tidblad on the cover of Veckorevyn
|Categories||Women's magazine |
|Publisher||Bonnier Tidskrifter AB|
|Company||Bonnier Media Group|
History and profile
VeckoRevyn was created in 1935 by Albert Bonnier, released by Bonnier Media Group, nowadays operating in 21 countries worldwide. The publisher of the magazine is Bonnier Tidskrifter AB and its headquarters is in Stockholm. The magazine is published on a bimonthly basis. Ebba von Sydow edited the magazine. Bertil Torekull was also one of the editors-in-chief of the magazine, who was also the editor-in-chief of another magazine Bildjournalen.
VeckoRevyn had a circulation of 67,000 copies in 1999. In 2014 the circulation of the magazine was 40,600 copies. The magazine was the owner of Miss Sweden beauty pageant.
- "VeckoRevyn". Sveriges Tidskrifter. Archived from the original on 21 March 2015. Retrieved 2 May 2015.
- Western Europe 2003. Psychology Press. 30 November 2002. p. 630. ISBN 978-1-85743-152-0. Retrieved 18 June 2016.
- "Tidskrifter Magazines". Foreignlegion (in Swedish). Retrieved 14 January 2017.
- "Veckorevyn Bonnier Tidskrifter". Bonnier Tidskrifter. Retrieved 1 May 2016.
- Maria Grafström (2006). The Development of Swedish Business Journalism. Uppsala University. Retrieved 29 December 2016.
- Patrik Aspers (2 October 2012). Markets in Fashion: A phenomenological approach. Routledge. p. 208. ISBN 978-1-134-28080-3. Retrieved 24 May 2015.