|Location||145 Vangedevej, Gentofte|
Vangede Station was not one of the original stations of the Slangerup Line. It was created in 1906 and the first station building was a red brick building designed by Heinrich Wenck. It was demolished shortly after a new station building opened in 1968 in connection with the preparation of electrification and conversion of the railway into an S-train line.
Taastrup Station is served by B trains.
|Preceding station||S-train||Following station|
toward Solrød Strand
In popular culture
The station is used as a location in the films Sønnen fra Amerika (1957) and Landsbylægen (1961).