Vacanze di Natale '95
Vacanze di Natale '95 (also known as Christmas Vacation ’95) is a 1995 Italian comedy film directed by Neri Parenti.
|Vacanze di Natale '95|
|Directed by||Neri Parenti|
|Produced by||Aurelio De Laurentiis|
|Written by||Neri Parenti|
|Starring||Christian De Sica|
|Music by||Manuel De Sica|
|Edited by||Sergio Montanari|
In the north of Italy in the town of Busto Arsizio, the clumsy and foolish Lorenzo leaves with his daughter Marta for the Christmas holiday for the city of Aspen, in Colorado. In Rome, the vulgar and womanizer Remo Proietti decides to recover unnecessarily loving relationship with his young wife Kelly, and so the two depart for America, while Remo's friends bettors and gamblers alike depart for America, but for Las Vegas. The story of Remo and Lorenzo starts just as Marta, in full adolescent phase, meets the famous Luke Perry and falls in love. In Aspen, Remo also discovers that his old friend Paolone, bettor and also usurer, is spending her Christmas holidays. When Remo loses a game of cards with him, threatening him Paolone legally, Remo is forced to sign a contract stating that his rival will have a sexual relationship with his wife. But Remo turns out that Kelly has a twin sister, valley of a club in the red light: Michelle...
- Massimo Boldi as Lorenzo
- Christian De Sica as Remo
- Luke Perry as himself
- Elizabeth Nottoli as Kelly/Michelle
- Claire Ferris as Jane
- Cristiana Capotondi as Marta
- Paolo Bonacelli as "Paolone"
- Howard Ross as Bob
- Maurizio Mattioli as Remo's friend
- Roberto Chiti; Enrico Lancia; Roberto Poppi. Dizionario del cinema italiano: I Film. Gremese Editore, 2002.
- Deborah Young (January 14, 1996). "Review: 'Christmas Vacation '95'". Variety. Retrieved 28 February 2014.