Union Township, Tippecanoe County, Indiana
Location in Tippecanoe County
|Coordinates: 40°20′40″N 86°57′49″W|
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||27.35 sq mi (70.8 km2)|
|• Land||27.12 sq mi (70.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.23 sq mi (0.6 km2) 0.84%|
|Elevation||679 ft (207 m)|
|• Density||59.4/sq mi (22.9/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||453935|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 27.35 square miles (70.8 km2), of which 27.12 square miles (70.2 km2) (or 99.16%) is land and 0.23 square miles (0.60 km2) (or 0.84%) is water. The township and the town of Shadeland share the same borders.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these three cemeteries: Durkee, Farmers Institute and Hickory Grove.
- Tippecanoe School Corporation
- Indiana's 4th congressional district
- State House District 26
- State Senate District 22
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- United States National Atlas
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-09.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.