|Directed by||Vernon Sewell|
|Produced by||Louis H. Jackson|
|Written by||Peter Cheyney|
|Based on||novel Uneasy Terms by Peter Cheyney|
|Music by||Hans May|
|Edited by||Monica Kimick|
|Distributed by||Pathé Pictures International (UK)|
Slim Callaghan is a private eye whose client, Colonel Stenhurst, is murdered, leaving behind a trail of suspects. Viola, the eldest of the Colonel's three stepdaughters, is the prime suspect, but after wading through clues and romance, Callaghan corners the real culprit.
- Michael Rennie - Slim Callaghan
- Moira Lister - Corinne Alardyse
- Faith Brook - Viola Alardyse
- Joy Shelton - Effie
- Patricia Goddard - Patricia Alardyse
- Barry Jones - Inspector Gringall
- Marie Ney - Honoria Wymering
- Paul Carpenter - Windy Nicholls
- Nigel Patrick - Lucien Donnelly
- Sydney Tafler - Maysin
- J.H. Roberts - Sallins
- Joan Carroll - Matron
- Allmovie wrote, "Uneasy Terms is a scrambled British attempt at American-style hard boil."
- Sky Movies wrote, "Peter Cheyney's detective Slim Callaghan has rarely translated well to the screen, But this Vernon Sewell-directed thriller is one of the better efforts, thanks largely to a quality cast that also includes Barry Jones, Joy Shelton and Paul Carpenter."
- "BFI | Film & TV Database | UNEASY TERMS (1948)". Ftvdb.bfi.org.uk. 16 April 2009. Retrieved 5 June 2014.
- Goble, Alan (1 January 1999). "The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film". Walter de Gruyter – via Google Books.
- "Uneasy Terms Review". Movies.tvguide.com. Retrieved 5 June 2014.
- "Uneasy Terms (1948) - Trailers, Reviews, Synopsis, Showtimes and Cast". AllMovie. Retrieved 5 June 2014.
- "Uneasy Terms - Sky Movies HD". Skymovies.sky.com. 15 November 2003. Retrieved 5 June 2014.