Uchisaiwaichō (内幸町) is a district of Chiyoda, Tokyo, at the south-east corner of the ward bordering with Chūō and Minato. Uchisaiwaichō Station on the Toei Mita Line is located in the area. Parts of the Hibiya Station and Shimbashi Station are also located in the neighborhood.
After the Meiji Restoration, it was known for a time as Uchiyamashita-cho before the name "Uchisaiwaichō" was adopted after its location between Saiwaibashi Bridge (幸橋 Saiwaibashi) on the Outer Moat and Saiwai Gate (幸御門 Saiwai-gomon). It was the original home of the Tokyo National Museum.
- Amundi Japan
- China Airlines
- Ernst & Young ShinNihon LLC
- Fukoku Mutual Life Insurance
- Imperial Hotel
- JFE Steel
- Kroll Inc.
- Mizuho Bank
- NTT Communications
- Shinsei Bank
- Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO)
Before Yamato Life declared bankruptcy, its headquarters was in Uchisaiwaichō.
- "Northeast Asia Archived 2011-07-28 at the Wayback Machine." China Airlines. Retrieved on August 30, 2011. "Tokyo 8F, 1-2-1, Uchisaiwaicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan"
- "Office locations." Kroll Inc. Retrieved on 14 August 2011. "Tokyo 24/F NBF Hibiya Building, 1-7 Uchisaiwaicho 1-chome Chiyoda-ku Tokyo 100-0011 Japan" "Tokyo (Kroll Ontrack) 24/F NBF Hibiya Building 1-7 Uchisaiwaicho 1-chome Chiyoda-ku 100-0011 Japan"
- "会社概要." Yamato Life. February 5, 2005. Retrieved on January 20, 2010. "所在地 〒100-0011東京都千代田区内幸町一丁目１番７号"