Type 067 utility landing craft
The Type 067 landing craft, utility (NATO codename: Yunnan class), also known as Yunnan class, entered the People's Liberation Army Navy service from 1968–1972. This class is the enlarged version of Yuch'in class landing craft mechanized, developed into a landing craft tank (LCT) capable of carrying either a medium tank, or two armored fighting vehicles, or a company of infantry. Some Type 067 have been converted to buoy tender/cable layers, designated as Type 911, which includes two sub types, Type 911I and Type 911II, one for buoy tender, the other for cable layer.
|Name:||Type 067 landing craft utility (Yunnan class)|
|Builders:||Wuhu Shipyard Wuhu, Anhui|
|Preceded by:||Type 067 (Yunnan class)|
|Class and type:||Yunnan class|
|Type:||Landing Craft Utility|
|Displacement:||128 tons (full load)|
|Length:||28.6 metres (94 ft)|
|Beam:||5.4 metres (18 ft)|
|Draft:||1.4 metres (4 ft 7 in)|
|Installed power:||600 hp with 2 shafts|
|Speed:||12 kn (22 km/h; 14 mph)|
|Range:||500 nmi (930 km; 580 mi) @ 10 kn (19 km/h; 12 mph)|
|Capacity:||1 tank, or 2 light vehicles, or 46t cargo|
|Sensors and |
|1 Japanese Fuji navigational radar|
|Armament:||2 Type 61 dual-25mm AAA guns and two dual-14.5mm antiaircraft machine guns|
The ships of this class are fitted with three Type 61 dual-25mm antiaircraft artillery guns. Some units are also fitted with Type 81H 122mm multiple rocket launchers.
- Displacement: 135 t
- Length: 28.6 m
- Beam: 5.4 m
- Draft: 1.5 m
- Speed: 12 kn max
- Range: 500 nmi @ 10 kn
- Propulsion: 2 diesel engines @ 600 hp with 2 shafts
- Complement: 12
- Armament: Two Type 61 dual-25mm antiaircraft artillery guns or two 14.5 mm heavy machine guns (II x 1)
- Lift capacity: 46 t
- Radar: 1 Japanese Fuji navigational radar
- "Type 067 Yunan Class Utility Landing Craft". SinoDefence.com. 21 June 2008. Archived from the original on 7 August 2008. Retrieved 9 August 2016.
- "国产第一代：067系列小型登陆艇军事" [Domestic first generation: 067 series of small military landing craft]. armystar.com (in Chinese). 26 April 2012. Retrieved 9 August 2016.
- "Type 911 buoy tender/cable layer". kaxii.com.