Two Minutes to Play
Two Minutes to Play is a 1936 American sports comedy film directed by Robert F. Hill. Martin Granville (Brix), the son of a disgraced college football player, enrolls in his father's college and joins the football team after being charmed into it by the flirtatious Pat Meredith (Martel). He begins dating Meredith who, in turn, is dating several other young men. When the inebriated team captain Jack Gaines (Nugent) gets into a fight, Granville takes the blame. Granville is suspended until Gaines confesses, and Gaines wins the game for the college. Meredith marries a millionaire.
|Two Minutes to Play|
|Directed by||Robert F. Hill|
|Produced by||Sam Katzman|
|Written by||William Buchanan|
|Edited by||Charles Henkel|
|Distributed by||Victory Pictures|
- "Two Minutes to Play". AFI Catalog of Feature Films. AFI. Retrieved September 7, 2015.
- Two Minutes to Play at the American Film Institute Catalog
- Two Minutes to Play on IMDb
- Two Minutes to Play at AllMovie
- Two Minutes to Play at the TCM Movie Database