Twain and Shaw Do Lunch
Twain and Shaw Do Lunch, formerly known as Shaw and Twain Do Lunch, was written by Chambers Stevens and made its world premiere at Miami's New Theatre in December 2011. It is based on a real meeting between Mark Twain and George Bernard Shaw. The full-length comedic play has won the Fourteenth Annual Long Beach Playhouse New Works Festival in Long Beach, CA, the 2005 Palm Springs International Playwriting Festival for Best Comedy, and has also appeared in the Futurefest at the Dayton Playhouse.
- New Theatre picks a new season | Drama Queen. Miamiherald.typepad.com (May 18, 2011). Retrieved on October 20, 2011.
- NEW THEATRE Announces Its 26th Anniversary Season. Florida.broadwayworld.com. Retrieved on October 20, 2011.
- Twain and British interviewers. Twainquotes.com (June 30, 1907). Retrieved on October 20, 2011.
- Mark Twain, A Biography, 1907–1910 by Albert Bigelow Paine – Full Text Free Book (Part 1/6). Fullbooks.com. Retrieved on October 20, 2011.
- Mr. Clemens and Mark Twain by Justin Kaplan. A Touchstone book. Page 382 paperback
- The Desert Post Weekly, "And the prize goes to..." by Marc Thompson on Thursday April 14, 2005
- The Desert Sun, "Festival reveals 'the process' by Bruce Fessier, Saturday, April 16, 2005
- BARNES & NOBLE | Magnificent Monologues for Teens (Hollywood 101 Series): The Teens' Monologue Source for Every Occasion! by Chambers Stevens | NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback. Search.barnesandnoble.com. Retrieved on October 20, 2011.
- Broadway To Vegas March 14, 2004. Broadwaytovegas.com. Retrieved on October 20, 2011.
- Cover. Browncreative.com. Retrieved on October 20, 2011.